Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 28, 2007

An Interesting Perspective


Last Saturday at the zoo I attempted to get a picture of the primates that were in the only available shade, right beneath the window. Well, except for that one visible on the left.
Since this picture did not show the primates I was trying to photograph, nor does it show Baby Boy, I didn't pay too much attention to it.
Until now. Notice the reflection of the Amish family, enjoying a day of primate watching at the zoo.

2 comments:

Karen said...

COOL picture! I've often wondered, is photography a hobby for you, or have you had some training. Your pictures are awesome! What kind of camera do you use?

Judy said...

Thank you, Karen!

My pictures are totally a hobby. My camera is a Fuji A345 digital which if it were a child would have been taken from me months ago.

I have dropped it so many times. The last time was on the cement, and I can tell you that it is amazing that it still works!