Baby Boy was NOT happy today.
We attempted outdoor play in the morning, but he was one unhappy camper.
We tried again in the afternoon, with a little more success.
There were bees.
Many, many bees.
THGGM does not share my love of dandelions, so I am enjoying them while they last.
Truly, we have THE most unexciting backyard on the planet, and yet there was beauty at every turn.

5 comments:
What a pretty post!
I love dandelions and the way they brighten up a green lawn. Who ever decided they're a weed? They're a wildflower!
That last picture is fantastic.
Those pictures belong in a magazine that costs nearly $15 - especially that last one. That's how I prefer to see bee's anyway, not so much up close and personal!
a happy and messy eater, that bee...
Penelope was out "watering" the dandelons/flowers the other day. It just made me laugh.
This is an absolutely amazing pic...did you take it? Wowzers!!!!
Yes. I took the pictures. I'm amazed at how they came out, as I was reluctant to get to close to the bees. Baby Boy had my back. It's handy that so much of what he loves starts with "B". It made understanding what he was saying SO much easier!
Post a Comment