Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Leland in the Afternoon


We drove up the coast from Empire to the charming town of Leland.

This was the view we had while we ate lunch at "The Cove".
I thought our lunch was great.
THGGM was not impressed. He gets whiny when lunch is expensive.
He is a good man, and let me shop to my heart's content.
We bought nothing. Every time I found something, he would say "Well, we COULD have bought it, if lunch wasn't so expensive!" Sometimes he's a load.


Leland is another of our favorite places to visit.
From there we drove through Sutton's Bay again.
We cannot get enough of the scenery around here. It truly is spectacular!

No comments: