Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 28, 2007

This Morning


After breakfast at Cracker Barrel we drove to Sutton's Bay.
It's a cute little town on the west bay.
We didn't buy anything, but came away with many new ideas!

It was sunny and cool, my kind of weather!


I love to head north at the end of May, because I get to enjoy another week of lilacs.


The air up here smells like lilacs. Entire yards are hedged in with lilac bushes taller than some of the trees. I LOVE that.





This horse posed especially for me. He even trotted ahead to get into a better position.

2 comments:

Melodee said...

How beautiful! Now you're making me wish I had taken advantage of Michigan when I lived there!

Judy said...

Come back!