Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun Times

I am forever on a hunt for fun games with stuff I have around the house. This one has the added benefit that it can help with speech impediments. I am not exactly sure how this works. Do I blow through the straw just before I have to give a speech, or what?

Anyway, Jonge has a small amount of difficulty with a few sounds. He comes by this honestly.

And, the game is great fun. Notice that I win this round.

The green stuff flying around are small bits of the feather boa Jonge carries around for comfort. He calls it his 'pink' because the first one came off of the handle of a gift bag Famke received, and it was pink.

This works with cotton balls too, if you happen to be out of green pinks!

If Jonge seems calm, he has a fever in this video, taken yesterday. Today his throat has developed red spots.

(before you come for dinner, i will scrub down the table)

No comments: