Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If I Could Save Clowns in a Bottle

Certainly I am not in the habit of leaving pill bottles laying around. But, yesterday was my day to reorder my monthly supply of 'happy pills'. Except, they do not make me happy. They 'help' to keep migraines at bay.




Famke found the bottle, and noticed how well her Little People fit inside.


I thought it would make a cute little portal into another dimention, but that is a hard concept to explain to a 12 month old.





Here she is showing you what to do for MINUTES of fun!


Add one Clown.



Press in firmly.


Shake.


Squeal with delight as the Clown flies through the air.




Jonge's fever returned on Sunday, and again on Monday. Poor boy.


Send in the clowns. Don't bother, they're here!






2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is terribly adorable! And I love your idea of multiple dimensions for little people!

Karen said...

How cute she is in her little denim shorts:)