Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 22, 2008

You Can Thank Me Later


Am I the last person on earth to have heard of this wonderful device?
Daughter had a Pampered Chef party in July, and since I was poor in July (and the other six months leading up to july) and also since I rarely purchase anything but underwear and food NEW, she was kind enough to surprise me with this!
This is a WONDERFUL can opener! Truly, until you have seen it in action, I highly doubt that you can say you have lived a full and rewarding life.
It removes the entire TOP of the can without leaving any sharp edges AT ALL.
I must confess that it took me an entire week of botched-up cans before I finally mastered it. Since I am nearly blind and must stick my nose right into something to fully SEE it, my only regret is that I practiced on cans of tuna and salmon.
And, it is a dream come true to FINALLY find a can opener that can be easily operated by someone who is left handed, like me.
Go. Get one.

No comments: