Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally Feels Like Fall


When Jonge and Famke arrived this morning, the woodchucks were out and about doing woodchucky things.
Soon traffic dispersed the woodchucks, sending them for cover, so we held hands and walked across the street.
My, my.
They DO have a very large hole they disappear into.
It was months ago we watched them dig this hole, sending dirt flying.
We have even watched a bunny use this entrance, and it is the same general direction that THGGM watched the family of skunks come from.

Famke would have merrily made her way directly down the hole, and she would have fit.
But, being responsible people, Jonge and I would not let her.
I don't think she is very impressed with the woodchucks, but she does very much like to be where the action is.
Today we were all subdued and a bit under the weather.
These two with lingering colds, and me with forecasting joints which foretold the rain that came in the afternoon.
So happy we did our wild-life-watching and flower-smelling in the morning!
Oh, and isn't Famke's sweater cute? I found it for $1.49 at the thrift store on Saturday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Her sweater is adorable.