Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Pictures On the Beach



Daughter, Famke and Jonge found the most nearly perfect patch of sugary sand.


There was no dark sand. Where you see dark lines? Those are dead bugs. Lots and lots of dead bugs.


Hmm.


Something interesting is going on over there.






I think this looks like a catalog cover.


Notice again the binoculars.


Jonge has been using a very heavy pair of binoculars that we have. He was THRILLED to have a pair his size.


Mostly, he likes to make things look smaller.




They are not posing, they do not even know I am taking their picture.


They are all just waiting for me to climb up.


I was taking pictures of the dead bugs. I don't think I shall post those, though.


The family is nicer looking than the dead bugs.





If you click on the link above, it will take you to the post of our trip to the beach last September.

No comments: