Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Unanswerable Question


One day at lunch, Jonge announced to me that he was not going to take a nap at my house. He was going to take a nap at his house.
I asked, "How will you get there?"
He answered, "You will drive me, Beppe."
I responded with, "I do not have a car."
"Where?", he asked.
I never did come up with a satisfactory answer.
(Now.., where IS that car I don't have?)

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

Somehow, I just understand the question...and even more the confused feeling it leaves you with.

Lately, if you ask Asher why about something (why did you do that? why did that spill? why are you screaming?), his answer is "for because." Bad thing is, Nelson and I are answering each other with the same thing...