Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 05, 2008

Yesterday...




...it rained all day long.




It was a beautiful day for staying at home.

I took my coffee and quilt out on the breeze-way.

A soft, gentle rain was falling then.

It wasn't as peaceful as I had hoped.

Rain increases the noise level.

Traffic sounds, children's voices, my cat giving me his opinions about not liking an empty bowl.

I heard the school bell ring.

Ever hopeful, I settled in to enjoy the quiet.

Our neighbors are getting new windows.

Window installation is not a quiet activity.

I finished my coffee, cold now. Both my coffee and me.

For the rest of the day I flitted around from one thing to another.

I did manage to add a fallish feeling to my living and dining room.

When THGGM came home, he said "too much" so I edited it down, somewhat.

After dinner I stopped in at half price book day. I only found two books.

But, I also found a pair of WISS pinking scissors. (http://www.simplythrift.blogspot.com/)

Now I can pink things!

Oh. It was a good Thursday.








1 comment:

daisymarie said...

It would be so nice to have a breezeway. I have often thought I could be more spiritual if I had a breezeway where I could sip coffee and read. I tend to dream like that often....giggles at self.