Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 13, 2008

Four Things Meme

I've done this one before, but I like it!

This time I found it at Karen's blog, http://www.overbackyardfence.blogspot.com/

FOUR PLACES I go over and over:

1. Wisconsin in the fall
2. Traverse City in the spring
3. Grand Haven in the summer
4. Under a warm quilt in the winter

FOUR PEOPLE who email me regularly

1. My oldest sister
2. My older sister
3. THGGM (usually just to say "i'm on my way home, make coffee")
4. My blog commenters and other regular readers

FOUR of my FAVORITE PLACES to EAT

1. Arnie's - for the scandinavian shuffle
2. Hunan - for chicken with vegetables
3. Brann's - for steak (bogo with coupon!)
4. Florentines - for pizza

FOUR PLACES I'd rather be right now

1. Antique shopping in Wisconsin
2. Walking in the woods among golden-leafed trees
3. Napping with Famke (which is what i would normally be doing at this time)
4. Right here. I love to be at home.

FOUR TV SHOWS I could watch over and over

1. Decorating Cents
2. Signing Time
3. The Office
4. Frasier Reruns

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I was at Rustic Market before my photo club meeting tonite and I thought of you the entire time. I went over your $5 budget but I did get a few nice sweaters for my daughter and I. And a cloth napkin for 10 cents (just because I liked it). :) You're rubbing off on me.

daisymarie said...

One of the beautiful things to welcome me home was the fall foliage as we drove home from the airport. Gorgeous. I love Arizona, but the mountais and the blue sky pale compared to a hillside of fall colors.