Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, October 17, 2008

I Made It To Friday


Yup. I did.
After Jonge's nap we sat around the table and color-colored.
Famke did not take an afternoon nap. This saddened me, as I certainly needed one.
During her usual nap time, she spun around the kitchen holding a small helicopter over her head while making buzzing sounds.


I really truly wanted to color.
I had time to sketch out this bird, and a pumpkin.
They were impressed with neither of them.
No. What they wanted to do was bang around the tin holding the colored pencils, causing my head to throb. My head which was in need of a nap it did not get. Not that I'm bitter. No. Not me.
Anyway.., living centerpieces ARE rather lovely! And, I do think I got a great silhouette of Famke.
Tomorrow we all head out to the park for our annual October family picture.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Yes, living centerpieces ARE indeed the best. I hope you got my email...I sent it to your AOL address but I dunno if you're like me where my Yahoo isn't my 'every day' email addy and I don't check it as often as I should! I'm looking forward to the annual family photo...I love seeing that each year!

Echoes From the Hill said...

What a darling photo. This one is worth framing!
Hope the head is better!