Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, October 11, 2008

Me and My Great Ideas

I really thought it would work, that idea of mine to move Famke to the table.

It did actually seem like it was working, until tonight.


















I'm going to just chalk it up to THGGM and I being tired. But, by the time we had finished supper, there was a cat eating chicken off the kitchen table (this is NOT allowed).


Famke had a full diaper (as she did during breakfast AND lunch also) and no longer wanted to sit.



When she took her cue from the cat and climbed ON the table.., well.., even extremely tired grandparents will not put up with that.
One more day to go.
It's been fun. But I am SOOO tired.
The high chair has been called back into service.

No comments: