Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Relieved and Thankful

Yesterday I had an appointment for a diagnostic mammogram at the Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion.

I was glad that THGGM was not working and was able to drive me.

I did not have a good feeling about this one. In fact I cannot remember the last time something has upset me so. It's not even unusual for me to have the diagnostic kind of mammogram, and I've had breast surgery in the past. None of that bothered me much.

But, I am happy to report that it was all good. One of the benefits of having the diagnostic type is that you get the report before you leave the building. I do so like that.

Now I must get to bed.

A lot of fun things are planned for the rest of those days off!

Be back soon...

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Whew! So glad it all came out well! I have had a few in the past as well, and it's always a huge relief...

Marguerite said...

Always a good feeling to get the mammogram is OK news.

Where I used to go they have signs up that say "Don't worry if we need you to come back for extra films."

Right. Did they think that was comforting?

nancyr said...

Glad that things turned out well. It is very upsetting when we start fearing the worst, and worry about things we can't control.
It's a woman thing, I think!

Anvilcloud said...

Way to go!