Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 02, 2008

And On Thursday We...


...visited the lovely Wisconsin town of Greendale.
I just love it there.
If you are familiar with "Taste of Home", Greendale is the actual home from which the taste comes.
Several purchases were made at the "Taste of Home" store, but there is much more in the quaint town of Greendale.
"The Shoppe Around the Corner" and "Season's of the Heart" are my favorites. And, the bread at "Great Harvest Bread Co." - yum - too marvelous for words. As I type this, I am eating a slice of their onion dill rye. So far, it is the only thing I've eaten today that I could actually taste with this germ I'm harbouring.
Greendale, Wisconsin - you should go there.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This sounds like one of those perfect days. I can tell just by the names of those shops that I would love them.