Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, January 09, 2009

Indulge Me Here

If you are one of those people, like me, who wonder what happened to the Christmas ornament hook, well you have come to the right place.


Wonder along with me.
THIS is what happened to it! It went from something almost artistic in quality (i have an even more ornate one, but it is attached to a neatly wrapped ornament in a box in my basement presently) to this flimsy little wisp of a thing that can hardly hold itself onto a tree, let alone hold a tree ornament.



LOOK at that! Many many lessons in these hooks, I tell you.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I think it's some sort of communist plot. I could be wrong though.

Melissa said...

You've been indulged. ;)