Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, January 12, 2009

Third Birthday Party, Ten Days Late



Actually, the party was planned for last week Sunday, but the Birthday Boy was sick.
This weekend, it was my turn.
But, the party MUST go on.
I didn't breathe on anybody or touch any food.


I will forever LOVE this picture of my dad.
Yes. He is THAT crazy about his great grandchildren.



For all those hours spent surfing the internet for Veggie Tale cake and party ideas -
- well. It's a birthday cake and I didn't touch it.
And, it was VERY VERY good.


Jonge loved it, and that is all that mattered yesterday.


















So, there weren't any kids there Jonge's age, but what we lack in peers we make up for in interesting relatives.
EVERY party needs an Uncle Clayton. But, you'll have to find your own. We are keeping ours!

No comments: