Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, February 02, 2009

Only a Month Late


This weekend THGGM took Jonge to Build-a-Bear as part of his birthday present.
His birthday is January 1st, but things are so crazy then that we had meant to hold off for a week, then two, then there were storms, then there was illness, then FINALLY they went this weekend.
Although Jonge didn't know anything about it until they were actually there. Somethings we do learn with age.
Anyway.., as they were driving into the parking lot Jonge found a parking place. THGGM, as he is wont to do was looking for a better spot.
Jonge called out to him from the back seat saying, "Pake! I am SERIOUS. You need to park right there!."
I am 'SERIOUS'? Where DO they get this stuff?
Seriously.
Anyway, Jonge made a really cute Koala. He is wearing a Detroit Pistons jersey and he named him Braeden. Cute name. What a funny kid.

3 comments:

daisymarie said...

Seriously, I'm not sure, but they come up with them almost on a daily basis...at least it seems that Asher does.

Pat said...

Why is that so cute and funny (and it is) when your grandchildren or children say it, but when I say it to my husband, I get a look that can only be described as "talk to the hand"?!

MissKris said...

When out walking, if I forget as we're crossing a street, Dylan tugs at my hand and says, "No, Mom! Both ways!" to remind me I need to look for cars. And yes, he's talking a blue streak now...it's hard to believe he used to be the strong, silent type, hahaha!