Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Report Just In


A woman, believed to be JudyH58 has been sighted.


Few people still believe in her existence, as she is rarely seen.


This reporter noticed JudyH58 running up and down the steps of her breezeway (should we keep in the part of her being sweaty and out of breath, or is that too much information? what? no. no, we don't want a law suit. strike that.).


It appeared that she was wearing something that looked like pajamas, although pajamas of that sort have never been seen in the real world (who would still be wearing pajamas at 3:00 in the afternoon? oh? she would? hmm).


While the keen reporter looked on, box after box was shoved up what appear to be basement steps (an odd place for basement steps to be located, but it is believed to be true) and deposited rather noisily into the attached garage.


Approaching the door, this reporter heard screams, squeals and sweet songs of joy.


What COULD JudyH58 have found?


Once, we've been told, she found a cute stuffed red mouse in her basement - which delighted her - but when she picked it up, she noticed that the gray animal laying next to it was NOT stuffed. No. It was NOT. It was a VERY MUCH ALIVE possum.


Reportedly, there were screams and squeals that day, too. But no sweet songs of joy. No, not one.


Repeated knocks at the door brought no response.


NEWS UPDATE!


At around 3:15 this afternoon, JudyH58 discovered at the very bottom of a large box in her basement THE MISSING FISHER PRICE LITTLE PEOPLE BABY! This baby went missing (we DO say 'went missing' now, don't we boss, even though it is extremely poor english? i thought so.) nearly two years ago. His family appeared to have been expecting him, as Fisher Price nursery furniture had been purchased in his absence.











4 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Yay! The prodigal son has come home and there is much rejoicing!

Yvonne said...

You are such a scream!!! Seriously - I want you to take over my blog - I need some life like this on my blog!

Bon said...

I'm sure glad someone spotted her. I have not seen hide nor hair of her for ages and I miss her.

Anonymous said...

"Went missing?" I thought I was the only one who disliked that phrase: for example.......

ME: What took you so long?

HUBBY: Well, I went to the lumber yard, the hardware store, & grabbed a quick lunch.
Then I went missing for a couple hours. But don't worry. I remembered to get that quart of milk you wanted on the way home!

Diane