Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


My sister and brother-in-law hosted Mother's Day at their lovely home.
I LOVE the view!

This is my sister's very first grandchild.
Isn't he adorable?
Last weekend he was in the hospital with pneumonia. We are all so happy that he is doing MUCH better now.

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

What a beautiful view. I always told God I could be so much more spiritual if I could live in a setting like that. I guess he must be satisfied with the level of my devotion since I get to live without those kinds of views! giggles.

Such a precious little one!

Judith Fogt said...

What a precious baby! Your family is blessed with darling children (as was mine!)
Can you explain how Famke and Jonge
are pronounced?
I so sympathise with your efforts to help your aging parents. My father will be 90 in July &
has only recently entered into imperfect health (his heart). We've taken him to the
hospital alot since December. His wife (my mother died 14 yrs ago) wants to go to a retirement village for the rest of their lives so I've been helping them get things sorted to pack.
I don't know how you get so much done. Many times between a hubby on dialysis and the oldies, I'm ready to crash. You seem to have energy to look after small children and hunt through shops.
Oh I know! It's because you're just a young chickie! (I'm 67!)