Daughter has only five more weeks to go.
I can hardly believe this.
I asked Jonge today how he felt about having a new brother, and his reply was "I am SOOOO excited!"
Famke says she is, too.
Jonge and Famke have already named him. We shall have to wait to see if their name for him sticks.
The peach colored 'mystery bush' is blooming again. I saw another one a few blocks from here. I wish I knew what it was.
The Lilies of the Valley are out too!
They smell SO wonderful.
Our beans are sprouting and so are some of the zinnias. I forgot to bring them in last night, but they survived.
Since we are located next to a former toxic waste site which contaminated our well, I won't be planting the beans here. But, it doesn't seem to have effected the health of any other blooming thing around here.
I have a migraine. My plan was to not have any of those ever again. So much for my plan.

4 comments:
Lovely picture of your daughter and Famke. The lily of the valley are beautiful! They're one of my favorite flowers.
Beautiful pictures. I too love the fragrance and beauty of the Lily of the Valley. Is that other flower an Azalea? I'm not good at flower identification.
Keep an eye out for the home owner and ask them if you see them outside...that's how I learn the name of LOTS of plants. I'm hopeless otherwise.
From my days of working in the flower shop - that, my dear, is an azalea - and a beautiful one, at that!
Post a Comment