Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, May 29, 2009

Day Four - Suttons Bay, Omena, Northport


Sutton's Bay is one of our favorite stops.
Interesting shopping, beautiful bay, and it ALWAYS helps to have the sun shining!

This is the cute shop where I bought my marbles.







The gull was floating on the bay in Omena. Mid-West Living had an article in the most recent issue about a cut-flower farm in Omena. Wouldn't that be a fun farm to have?
We didn't go there, but I'd like to drive back up sometime this summer and take a look around. This week, the lilac were blooming in full force and the scent of them was EVERYWHERE. I LOVE that.




The last picture is the bay in Northport. We didn't linger in Northport, as Leland was calling to us.

1 comment:

Diane said...

HI,the places look so nice and peaceful