Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank You Marcia, and Yvonne Too!



Okay. Final attempt (haha).
Marcia's tip was a big help.



I went back to my old wool blanket. Traced the circle and sewed directly onto the line.
Sewing up the slit on the underside was much easier using the wool.
It took a lot more stuffing, too, and sort of looks like a pumpkin!
I pulled some paper covered wire through an old coat button and twisted it together to look like a stem.
And thanks to Yvonne and her background in flowers, I now KNOW that my flowering shrub is an Azalea.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Wee! And I'm reading the title thinking....what did I do? Totally forgot about the azalea! Glad that 9 years of something finally paid off - other than being able to make a bow with a #40ribbon (ribbon that is about 4" wide)