Here one can see the advantage to THGGM getting out at 2:00 this week.
After-nap time is SO much more fun!
And, for part two, see those framed ferns? The ones on the top shelf?
Those are MY FERNS!
I picked them just before we left for Traverse City, weighted them down with heavy books on the dining room table, and by the time we got back they were done!
I'm so glad I had the forethought to pick them then, because now they are too large for any frame that I could afford.
Last week Michael's had 11 x14 frames for only $5, with an extra 25 % off as well.
VERY inexpensive.

3 comments:
That's kind of a neat craft. But I will resist. :)
Fab Ferns!
I love ferns, but we don't have them in Colorado. This is a great picture -- the 'napsters', your collection swans, the ferns. So many things to go 'ahhh' over;)
Post a Comment