Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Making Pudding

Most weeks find me saying "How did it get to be Friday?"

THIS week, I cannot believe that it is only Wednesday.


It's

been a busy week, but GREAT fun!

Today, after lunch, singing time, story time, naps, book reading and watching The Wiggles, we made pudding!

Famke is an extremely independant little girl.

Her phrase of choice is still "I DO IT!"

She was mortified when her milk spilled and trickled down on her knees.

Hearing her, one would have thought that her knees were ruined for life.

I am really going to miss them when they go home tonight.

No comments: