Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, June 01, 2009

My Birthday Buddy

We had HOPED to take Jonge and Famke to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum today. Sadly, they are closed on Monday. What is THAT about, closing things on Monday? And since it was rainy and muggy that eliminated doing anything outside.

So, we went out for breakfast, visited with Pa, and played inside in the morning.

Then, Famke took a nice loooong nap and 'the boys' went out running errands.

All available family members came for pizza and cake in the evening.

Such a fun birthday!

9 comments:

MissKris said...

Judy, that is sooooooooooo sweet. And happy belated birthday. The brother whom I've been estranged from...his idea, not mine, for almost 18 years now, had his birthday yesterday, too. I have had no contact with him since 1992 and he just lives across the Columbia River from me. How sad is that? Ah well. But he was on MY mind all day yesterday. How do you make peace with someone who disowns you, anyway?

Yvonne said...

She is such a sweetie!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is your birthday Famke.

Alaine said...

She is so funny. She's really got the "back in the morning with the bill" thing down..maybe she'll be a doctor ;)
I'm glad you had a nice birthday even though things didn't go quite as planned. That Children's Museum has some screwy hours.

Mary said...

What a cutie pie. I had forgotten that song.

Karen said...

Happy belated Birthday, Judy! It was fun taking the trip to Traverse City with you:)

Pat said...

Happy belated birthday, Judy...and what a treat this post is! I could listen to it over and over - and probably will. I just can't repeat enough what a wonderful grandma you are and how blessed those grands of yours are to have you.

Heather Plett said...

She's delightful!