Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, June 29, 2009

The Play! The Play!


Well. I learned something today.
How to take a picture from Facebook and move it to my blog.
The really sad thing is that I will probably have to relearn it next time I want to hi-jack a picture.
Oh well.
Here we have Oldest Son with his nephew, Jonge.
Oldest Son has been acting in plays for a very looooong time.
He was King Keisel in "The Frog Prince".
This was Jonge's first play. I hope he gets to go to many more.
He stars in many plays of his own imagination, so maybe the acting bug will bite him someday too.

No comments: