Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Remembering Father's Day


Father's Day was lovely. I remember it well.
This is a picture of MY dad meeting Kado for the very first time.
Kado is my dad's fourth great-grandchild.
They are the light of his life!
After the day was over and I crawled into bed with "Mansfield Park", I read this and found it to be true:
"After the business of arriving was over, it was first necessary to eat, and the doors were thrown open to admit them through one of two intermediate rooms into the appointed dining-parlour, where a collation was prepared with abundance and elegance. Much was said, and much was ate, and all went well. The particular object of the day was then considered."

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

He doesn't seem like a terribly tiny baby.