Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, June 12, 2009

Seventeen Piece Tea Set


I've never been so thankful to see a Friday!
THGGM worked 5:30 - 2:00 this week.
He doesn't mind it one bit.
Except, he cannot sleep if I am reading in bed, which is what I must do if I am to fall asleep.
I have tried other things, like reading in different rooms.
But the getting up and going to bed wakes me up!

So, that only means that I have been getting to bed at about 1:30 and not being able to fall asleep.
And, oh, does this ever make me whiny. To the extreme.
Tonight I roamed around Michael's looking for something fun to use my 50% off coupon on.
I wondered back into the children's kits section, and found this 17 piece tea set!
It WAS plain, but it came with paint.
No red, so I used only the blue.
Just splotched on some spots with a paint brush.
Random splotchy blue dots.
I love it. I think I shall be looking for these (i bought the last one they had on the shelf) whenever I have a 50% off coupon.
I might even improve at adding the dots, buy my own glass paint (in red) and make my own line of splotchy-dot tea sets.
(what? i might.)

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I know a little girl who would probably have great fun with them. And break them by the looks of it.

Pat said...

Oh so cute! I love the dots, and of course anything blue and white is calling my name!

Debra said...

So adorable! I love it. Blessings, Debra