Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life Goes On, Thank God


Yes. Life does go on.
Today I played with Jonge, Famke and Kado at their house.
We had a wonderful time.
Even though it was cool and rainy, we did manage to go outside.

They wanted to show me the sunflowers that they planted with daddy.









They also have grapes, tomatoes, squash and watermelon growing in their garden.
I will treasure this particular picture forever.
I'm not exactly sure why.
They just look SO cute! Like regular kids on a damp summer's day.
Can you tell which one had the three hour nap, and which one just could not sleep?
I can.

No comments: