Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 06, 2009

My Family in Days of Yore


Don't we look nice?
My mom made me wear the pink bow to hold down a chunk of hair that always sticks up. It STILL does, but I just let it. No more pink bows for me, mom!


I am beginning to think that I became migraine-prone due to the fact that my dad always had us facing into the sun. Sure, everything ELSE in the picture looks great, but we always looked squinty eyed.
I think I've posted this picture before. I cropped out everyone else this time. Don't we look happy?





Apparently, no one had taught me to say "Cheese!" yet.

No comments: