Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three Weeks Until THE Wedding!

Youngest Son will be married in THREE weeks!
I am sooooo very excited!















The above pictures are from a bridal shower held this morning. It was truly lovely. As is my soon to be Daughter-in-law.
And, my already Daugther-in-law.
I am so happy for both of my sons, to have found such wonderful women to spend the rest of their lives with.
Vivid are the memories of Daughter and I observing 'the boys' during their adolesence and wondering aloud "Who would EVER marry them?"
They grew up.
I could not have EVER imagined anyone better for either of them than these two remarkable women.
The 'other' Mrs. H______s.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Goodness, 2009 for you is alot like 2008 was for me...filled with life and death and wonderful blessings, too. I never thought we'd EVER get thru 2008 and now when I look back, I can see so much GOOD that happened, too. I'm sure you'll see 2009 the same way in hindsight, too. What lovely women!

Jacquelyn Stager said...

Congratulations to all on the happy upcoming event! My hubby and I are both amazed (and blessed) that our sons found just the right women to be their life partners.