Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Told You So


See? Didn't I say in the post below that I would be playing with these?
I cannot stop myself.
Anyway, I just LOVE this picture.
I cannot stop imagining all of the really cool stuff I could add to the scene.
I thought out loud about taking a mirror off the wall and arranging them in the middle of the dining room table.
THGGM said a resounding "No" to that idea.
So, I'm continuing to play.
Certainly this will not be the end of it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ooh, what charming little skaters. You find the neatest stuff!

Anonymous said...

I have that skater!
That photo would make a wonderful Christmas card!
nancyr