Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Christmas Party!


Some random pictures from our Family Christmas Party, which happened on Sunday.
This is Oldest Son, who arrived in time for a sandwich.
So glad to see him and his lovely wife after a loooong drive home from Illinois.

My pictures are all random. Usually, I take a lot of pictures of food.
This year, the only picture of food I have is of my sister feeding her grandson something green from a jar.
This picture is of Famke and her lovely "new" aunt!


Yes, we did all miss an "old" face this Christmas. But, as much as we miss him we know my dad is in a much better place.
And, we know we are blessed this year with two "new" faces.
Here they are getting acquainted with each other. Of course, they have known each other for six months now, but this was their first face-to-face. Too too cute, these two!



This picture I just could not resist. It's my lovely Oldest Niece who just happened to be standing in front of a small Christmas tree with red berries on the top. I did not know this until I was down-loading my pictures and thought it had a certain charm to it!





Poor Kado. Besides teething, he now has a cold. Here his daddy has found a quiet corner to observe the goings-on while Kado naps.




Famke was subdued all day, too. But in the evening she came around and was her usual adorable energetic self.





This sums up Family Christmas at my house.
A screaming good time was had by all.
Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume this was the case for everybody!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Famke is so adorable in her red plaid jumper. I miss the days of dressing my daughter for the holidays. So nice to see photos of your "kids".