Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 05, 2009

St. Nicholas Eve Party, Part 1


Every year our family celebrates St. Nicholas Eve.
I can't say that we do it 'right', but we certainly do enjoy what we do do!

Put out your shoes, and St. Nicholas will fill them with candy.



I failed to get a picture of our dinner. But, it was excellent!
In this picture we have finished the meal, eaten dessert and have enjoyed our coffee.

We're just waiting to move the party downstairs for the opening of the gifts! After eating, no one could move very fast. Except, of course, for Famke who was extremely entertaining tonight!







No comments: