Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kado

Why the sad look on Kado's face?
He is recounting for me the personal drama he bravely faced yesterday.
Yes. Kado had a frightening experience.
His cute little head got stuck in a tree.
Something about looking for bugs.
Only a few visible scrapes, mostly behind both ears.
Poor kid.
Does he not look so very sad?





This poor boy's sweet little head must be pictured on WANTED posters in EVERY mosquito post office. They hunt him down with great success.












Yet he doesn't complain.

Just twirls faster around the clothes line poll.



Maybe it's because he frequently pauses to stop and smell the flowers.

















Yesterday was the perfect summer day for playing in the backyard.

And popsicles.

Kado has handled his promotion from baby to big brother VERY well.

And Daughter has learned that the big kids can happily entertain the baby while she figures out how to get a head out of a tree.

The big kids enjoyed that part so much I would not be surprised if they suggest to Kado that he might want to stick his head back into that tree.

You know, to look for bugs.




4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

That's pretty funny in hindsight as he obviously survived more or less unscathed.

I vaguely remember getting my noggin stuck between two railings.

Anonymous said...

So glad that Kado is okay, I'm a big fan of his, you know.
It was his picture on your header that initially caught my eye. Soon I learned about your wry wit, and I've been hooked every since.

Jen

Melissa said...

Oh - K and Kado have that in common - even in bright hot sunshine the mosquito find her...is he an exceptionally warm and cuddly little boy? K is (except that she is a girl).

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

A big AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Him's soooooooooooooo sweet.