Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bees Being Bees



Three bees, four...


Well. Next season anyway.


I am fascinated by nature of the bird and bee variety.


These pictures were already posted when I walked into the den to turn off the TV. I'd left it on after the noon news and came back to shut off Days of Our Lives (how many times can John and Marlana come back anyway?).


And guess what? I stepped on a bee. I never SAW a bee on the rug I stepped on, but I just pulled a stinger out of my foot. Must have come in on the dog.








1 comment:

Mary said...

Wonderful bee pictures.