Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 04, 2011

It Has Cooled Down Over Here



Has it cooled down by you?

Last night we had a grill-out at Daughter and Son-in-law's house.

Everything was woooonderful.

Except that I had a migraine. I haven't had one in quite some time.

I brought my dog but forgot my camera.

The picture is from two years ago. But yesterday there were grapes. And they were amazing.

And if everything goes as planned, by tonight OUR backyard will be fenced in. Already, it looks amazing. I could not be happier.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have you checked if your headaches follow the barometric pressure?

We are hanging low...