Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 26, 2011

A Pair of Hawks


This afternoon Famke, Kado, Feintsje, and I went outside to play. As soon as I settled into my chair with Feintsje and his bottle, I looked up to see a pair of hawks flying directly over our heads. Famke ran inside to find my camera. By the time I had my camera pointed to the sky they had moved down a bit. For about twenty minutes they circled over head.


Oh, hawks. So beautiful.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hmm. Maybe you can't see them. I can on the video in my file, but not so much on this one.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Thanks for clearing that up ;0)
I thought my eyes were worst than they are.
P.S. Beautiful clear sky though:0)

Mary said...

I couldn't see them either. I know they are a sweet and welcome reminder of your dad.