Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yesterday



Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE the cooler weather? Anything in the sixties feels perfect to me.

These two seem to like it too.

While Jonge was at Kindergarten and Feintsje was in a deep sleep, Famke and Kado went outside to play. Of course, I went with them.

At first I wasn't sure what Famke was doing in this picture, but she

explained to me that she was doing 'bare-foot ballet'. Looks to me like she is very good at it.

There needs to be a name for what Kado plays. It sort of looks like soccer but it seems mandatory that he falls over. A lot.






The boy is a very fast runner. And he knows it.

After a good nap he was raring to go.

I did not have a good nap. I was not raring to go. But I wasn't tired either, so I did my best to keep up.







Inside, they play "mom and dad". I'm totally ignored when they play that.

But, outside I believe they took a good look at me and thought I might be useful as a pretend horse.





























Nothing like fresh cool air, a ball, a Radio Flyer wagon, and an old pretend horse to wear the kids out.

I plan to sleep all day Saturday, in case you are wondering.







4 comments:

Judy said...

I've TOTALLY given up trying to figure out what is up with blogger. I've done all of the recommended changes, yet NOTHING appears where I want it to appear. Hmmm. Anyone else having issues with it?

Rebecca said...

SOOOOOOOOOO funny. And yes, even pretend horses need some time in pretend pastures!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Take a nap on Sunday too. ;0)
You deserve it!

Marguerite said...

Haven't switched to the new version of Blogger yet. Guess I won't be in a hurry until they make me do it. Meanwhile, you can figure it all out for us.:-)