Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Half Bath Is Done

Certainly is hard to get a picture in here, but I tried.
As you can see, THGGM is working hard in the kitchen as I photograph the bathroom.

I still have to hem the valance.

The plate rack was found at the thrift store Saturday.

THGGM painted it white and I added the plates I found - all three for ONE dollar.

The blue and white stripe ticking was in my stash.

It all came together really well, and we are both pleased.

Next up: The nearly done kitchen!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Really, really nice, Judy. I like the blue. All the details add to the charm of it....

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. Love " the YOU " touches that make it a HOME.

Melissa said...

I really like the blue wallpaper. I bought that same plate rack at the thrift store several years ago and painted it white and gave it to my MIL. ;)

Tournesol said...

It really looks great. And such great deals, even better!

Janie Fox said...

Love it ... great job! I ADORE ticking!!

Karen said...

Wow, you've been busy! This turned out so nice.

Debra said...

Oh, that wallpaper is divine! Simply perfect. (Only problem is that now I won't be happy until I get something like it.....heh.)Blessings, Debra

Echoes From the Hill said...

SO pretty! You and your husband are very talented!
Love it!
nancyr