Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, September 06, 2012

Someone Lost Another Tooth

 Famke has two new teeth on the bottom.
 And yesterday she lost one of her top front teeth!  She hasn't even been five for a month yet.
 I asked her if there were any other children in her class missing teeth and she said "Yes!"  Then she told me about one of her friends (i love it that they are all already her friends!) who doesn't have ANY teeth in front except for the really pointy ones.

Oh, yeah.  Famke is enjoying this new kindergarten experience VERY much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Famke now sport a 'knowing' look after joining the ranks of academia?

Darling girl. Who wouldn't want to be her friend?

Jen

Anonymous said...

Another one who really left the puppy stadium and Feintsje entering it. Judy, your platter is really wellfilled, but I bet you have room for some more. Enjoy every day of their lives as much as you can. DM