Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 25, 2012

One Month Until Christmas

Are you ready?  I spent today decorating some of my small trees.   Our first Christmas party is on Sunday.  Hopefully I'll be ready by then.  Which doesn't need to be a big deal at all, as I seem to be the only one who gets really excited about decorating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is nothing, one week to Dutch Sinterklaas and I have no idea what Sint should buy for my familymembers. Oh wait, I have a familypresent. In nearby Groningen (3 miles) is the famous Martinitower and I have bought a quality tower with light inside from plystone. It is intended for railways as children and men like to built, but I intend to place it in a window, for all to be seen we are real Groningers and of course because I think it is a real beauty, not kitsch. You can look Martinitoren Groningen up on the net. Wish you succes with wispering presents in Santa's ear.

Anonymous said...

I meant polystone DM