Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, January 11, 2013

How Is It Possibly Friday Already?

Whatever Feintsje does, Hertsje wants to do too.  They both like to climb anything and everything, and they do this quietly.  It's almost as if they do not want me to know about it.  Imagine that.
Today Hertsje took SEVEN steps.  Bye-bye baby...
Oh well, there's another one on its way.
Wow.  It's January 11th.  I haven't even processed Christmas yet.  Or even given much thought to the New Year.
Anyone have the flu?  I'm hoping and praying that I do not get it.  Oldest Son is recovering from it.  He did get a flu shot, so I suppose it could have been worse.
I did not sleep well last night, which is not normal for me.  Thankfully, I am still reading through a Christmas anthology and I am LOVING every word of it.  So that helps.
Stay well and safe!

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

How can it possibly be Saturday already? :)

Alice said...

Flu shot and no flu.
Heard there were two of them floating around out there.