Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paper Punching

This is what I've been doing in the evening this week.

When I switched out calenders on New Years Day I added the old calender into a pile to go downstairs with all my other piles of old calenders that I keep year after year.  You know, for "later".

Most years we pick up a Lang calender when they go on sale.  The paper they are printed on is SO nice.

So I got an idea!
All it took was a heart punch, a small hole punch, and some fishing line.

Of course, there are many of them all through my house.

One can certainly get a lot of hearts from twelve months.

Yes.  Yes one can.
I'll be making more of these I'm sure.

I haven't had my little boys yet this week as their family has the flu.  Again.  For Daughter, this is her second time even though she's had her flu shot.

Since I've only had Hertsje, and just for part of the day, I have been taking a lot of pictures of her.

And she can walk now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE
your cuz,
suzi

MissKris said...

LOVE them, Judy!

Tournesol said...

Great Idea, I love these too!