Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, January 24, 2013

She Saves Toilet Paper Rolls

 Remember when I made these?  I know I DID, I just cannot remember when.  Oh, well.  I knew I would want to tweak them, so yesterday I did.

This one was just touched with a black sharpie just to see if I would like the dark spots.  I do.  They're not on neatly at all.  I didn't even take it down to do it.  Just walked up to it and slapped it on.

That's the beauty of making things out of toilet paper rolls.  So what if it gets messed up!
 On the rest of them I used paint and a toothpick.

Just because.
On this one I had rolled the toilet paper rolls over an inked rubber stamp.

But it still needed the dots, don't you think?
Here is a close-up.

All made with stuff I have around the house.

This was quick, easy, and cheap.

Yet, I really DO like these!

I think I'll leave them up for awhile.

When I'm done I can just pull the buttons and bows off and reuse them, if I decide not to keep them.

Hmm.., now I'm thinking that for Valentine's Day instead of the buttons I could glue on one of the punched out hearts from my heart banner idea.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

OK. I do NOT remember when you made these, but I like 'em. How did you get the cone shapes. (I'm dull-brained like that.)

And the did you hot glue gun them together or what?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...interesting, but what are they exactly?

Judy said...

I used hot glue, but the pin I got it from used staples.

Around here they would be called exactly "something Judy made".

No one knows, exactly. Not even me.

Tournesol said...

So cute, you crack me up, "just walked up and slapped it on" !!! Glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read that : )