Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 30, 2013

Baby and Child Care, The Hertsje Edition







Hertsje took a quick course in basic baby care this evening just before she went home to join her growing family.

She passed with flying colors the sessions on hugging, kissing, playing "This Little Piggy", and identifying all of baby's important features.

Of course we sent her home tired and most likely still covered in peanut butter, but she did her "happy dance" when she landed safely home with her daddy and mommy who missed her so very much.

She seemed to have had her fill of babies for the day though, and just took it all in stride.

And she can come back and stay with us any time.  The girl sleeps for 13 hours at night, and took a three hour nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy:

I'm thinking we have to re-train on sticking your fingers into your baby's eye LOL.

Seriously, you are such a blessing to me and I so enjoy catching up with your family. What a joy you all are.

I also appreciate your kind comments on my blog and the loss of my sweet Genesis. It is greatly appreciated.

Love

Annie
@ The View from 256
theviewfrom256.blogspot.com