Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Six Months Until Christmas!

You know what that means.

If you are planning to make your gifts you better get started.

Now I'll tell you what I do.

I pin things to my Pinterest boards that I would like to make.

Yup.  That's what I do.  With wild abandon.

My inner world is very rich.

My outer world doesn't match up.

Hmm.  Much to ponder.

I think I'm still tired from last Christmas.

Have I mentioned that I've given up Diet Coke? I'm not missing it, which could quite possibly be because I'm not awake to notice.

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You remembered.

Alice said...

Thanks for That happy little update.
Halloween City is Already open at the local mall . . . but then of course, Hallmark always puts out their Christmas ornaments in July!

Marguerite said...

I really don't want to know that. Still knitting on my brothers gift for Christmas 2012. My all time record for being late.

Anonymous said...

That Hertsje eyes, what a wonderfull colour (and girl). Be happy you are not in Fryslân at the moment, it is under 60 degrees Fahrenheit (14,5 Celsius) but the windchillfactor makes it feel like about 40 Fahr. It reallyu gives a new meaning to the word summer, only the roses flower as never before (that is the silver lining on this depressing summer). Only 5 months till Sinterklaas, order your cookies in time ;-) DM

Tournesol said...

I'm already getting excited about Christmas, summer means fall and the holidays are closer! I gave up diet coke many years ago, good for you I think it's really bad for you. For a great low carb/calorie drink try the starbucks refresher Hibiscus, it's so good. No artifical sweetner. I love the black and white pic with the blue eye, very nice!