Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Art Show Day!

 Today was one of those days that I dream about in the midst of winter.  A lovely day spent outdoors with temps in the 60's.  It was lovely.   My kind of day.  The kids seemed to have enjoyed it also.  Nobody napped.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you would think to use the garage as a gallery. How perfect is that?
The expression on Kado's face is too funny. Looks like he's barely putting up with it all. Haha.
I want to be as fabulous of a G-ma as you are some day. You are worthy of the title.

Jen

Mitzi said...

Where on earth do you get your ideas. Those picture using leaves are just great. Your Grandkids are so lucky to have you for their Grandma. You are making wonderful memories with them.

Judy said...

Aw, thanks Jen! And I am sure you will be!
Mitzi, I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest. I had actually seen pictures done with fall leaves, but before the leaves turned, Jonge came up with his pictures on his own. But, Pinterest helps me to 'save' ideas for the kids to ONE board, which is very helpful for a forgetful person like me!